TAB Certified Professional Requirements
Testing, Adjusting and Balancing Certification Requirements,
NEBB's Testing, Adjusting and Balancing program provides certification of firms and individuals that meet the criteria established by NEBB.
NEBB's Testing, Adjusting and Balancing Certification Program for Firms
The purpose of NEBB's Testing, Adjusting and Balancing (TAB) certification program is to offer tangible proof of competent firms and professionals qualified in the proper method and procedures for testing building systems for optimum performance. The objectives of NEBB's TAB certification program are:
- To establish industry standards, procedures and specifications for environmental systems TAB.
- To set minimum educational standards and other requirements for the qualification of certified professionals who perform this work.
- To establish educational programs for training certified professionals in the proper methods and procedures for environmental systems TAB.
- To certify as qualified for the performance and supervision of environmental systems TAB, those firms who meet the requirements for certification as established by NEBB, who agree to comply with the objectives of NEBB, and who employ certified professionals who have met the NEBB Certification Board requirements for certification.
- To serve as a clearinghouse for educational and technical materials pertinent to TAB work.
For more detailed information on Firm certification and Certified Professional certification, click here.