Retro Commissioning Requirements
Firms interested in the Retro-Commissioning program must have a NEBB Retro-Commissioning Certified Professional who meets the requirements outlined below.
Retro-Commissioning Certification Requirements for a Firm
In order to become NEBB Certified in Retro-Commissioning, a firm must:
- Enjoy a reputation for integrity and responsible performance.
- Have a NEBB Certified BSC Professional on staff.
- Be affiliated and in good standing with a local NEBB Chapter.
- Possess the various instruments and equipment which are required; the local NEBB Chapter must visually confirm compliance.
- Confirm in writing that it will conform to the NEBB guidelines for the calibration and maintenance of the instruments and equipment required.
- Possess the current NEBB Procedural Standards for Retro-Commissioning of Existing Buildings.
- Designate in writing one or more certified professionals who will represent the firm and be responsible for the supervision of retro-commissioning work.
Retro-Commissioning Certified Professional Requirements
In order to become a NEBB Retro-Commissioning Certified Professional, persons must meet minimum qualifications. Please click here for more information.