NEBB's Cleanroom Performance Testing program provides certification of firms and individuals that meet the criteria established by NEBB.
CLEANROOM PERFORMANCE TESTING CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRMS
NEBB certifies firms to ensure strict compliance to its high standards and procedures. Each Certified firm must meet an array of criteria, including:
- Have operated for a minimum period of 12 months continuously with an employee as an engineering firm; mechanical contractor; plumbing contractor; electrical contractor; testing contractor; or an adjusting and balancing (TAB) contractor.
- Enjoy a reputation for responsible performance. Six letters of endoresement from building owners or contract awarding authorites in the firm's area are required.
- Be a member in good standing with a NEBB local Chapter.
- Own the CPT instruments which are required for NEBB certification in Cleanroom Performance Testing.
- Possess the current NEBB Standards for Cleanroom Performance Testing.
- Designate in writing the Designated Certified Professional who will represent the firm and be responsible for the supervision of Cleanroom Performance Testing.
Cleanroom Performance Testing Certification Requirements for Certified Professionals
NEBB also establishes professional qualifications for the supervision and performance of work in the CPT discipline. For more information on Certified Professional certification, click here.