NEBB's Building Systems Commissioning Program provides certification of firms and individuals that meet criteria established by NEBB.
Building Systems Commissioning Certification Requirements for a Firm
In order to become NEBB Certified in Building Systems Commissioning, a firm must:
- Have operated for a minimum period of 12 months continuously with an employee as an installing piping contractor; installing sheet metal contractor; installing mechanical contractor; testing, adjusting and balancing (TAB) contractor; or contractor engineering firm engaged in building systems commissioning (BSC work)
- Enjoy a reputation for responsible performance. Six letters of endorsement from building owners or awarding authorities in the firm's area are required.
- Be a member in good standing of a local NEBB Chapter.
- Own the BSC instruments which are required for NEBB certification in Building Systems Commissioning.
- Possess the current NEBB Standards for Building Systems Commissioning.
- Designate in writing one or more (certified professionals) who will represent the firm and be responsible for the administration of building systems commissioning.
Building Systems Commissioning Certified Professional Requirements
In order to become a NEBB Building Systems Commissioning Certified Professional, Click Here for more information.